New on the Blog
Mini-Circuits Deer Park Location Opens High-Frequency Technology Center
Mini-Circuits’ new Deer Park Technology Center is the center of gravity for the company’s expansion of its portfolio to 110 GHz and beyond. Take an inside look at the capabilities
Read more at:
- Coaxial amplifier, flat gain of typically 16 to 17 dB. 1 mm female connectors.
- ZVA-50953X+, 45 to 95 GHz
- Hand-Flex coaxial cable kits w/ 4 identical phase matched cables.
- K086-SMMCX+ series, max phase difference of +2°, DC to 6 GHz
- Fixed slope equalizer, with a slope of 8e.4 dB typ
- ZEQ-9-44K+, DC to 40 GHz
- Bandpass Balun Filters, 10 tiny ceramic models – 5 per model. LTCC technology.
- K1-BBFCG+, 2150 to 5700 MHz, SMT
- LTCC Bandpass Filter, 80 dB Rejection, 1812, 50Ω
- BFHK-2942+, 22 to 28 GHz
- Low Loss, Thru Line, LTCC, SMT 1206 package
- TPCN-203+, DC to 20 GHz
Together with our suppliers we are constantly working to shorten the time between order and delivery however lead times are still longer than usual so please take this into account when placing your order.